"There are two good reasons why Hutan Lipur Sungai Bantang is a top choice for family outings or adventures. The first is the Endau Rompin National Park and the second is an award it has won for being the Best Recreational Forest in Johor.
Since it shares the same ground with the centuries-old national park, a trip to Hutan Lipur Sungai Bantang comes quite close to a trip to the national park itself. The furthest accessible waterfall, Takah Putri, leads to the western section of Endau Rompin.
There is a wide rocky river that ‘splits’ into two at the secondary forest before rejoining downstream. These two `branches’ have created an island that offers many great spots for camps or picnics.
If you find Sungai Bantang too tame to give you an adrenalin rush, try the number of interesting and challenging treks with hiking times of between one and six hours. The treks lead to several waterfalls." - By Snail-Works
The above article and photos are provided by Snail-Works. Thanks!
How to get there :
If you drive from Johor Bahru C.I.Q., approximately 150km to reach Bekok town, then another 6.3km to reach the junction to Sangai Bantang Rainforest (at your left).
* Next will be Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park of Johor.
Waterfall at Johor :-
* Pulai Waterfall, Johor
* Sungai Bantang Waterfall at Bekok, Johor
* Batu Hampar Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Buaya Sangkut Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Upeh Guling Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Kota Tinggi Waterfall, Johor
Waterfall at Perak :-
* Lata (Waterfall) Iskandar at Cameron Highland
MY TRIPS - Home