This is the nearest waterfall from Kuala Marong. It's about 560 meters away from Kuala Marong and it's located between Kuala Marong and Batu Hampar Waterfall.
"From Kuala Marong campsite, a short 15 minutes away is the Upeh Guling Waterfalls, with a series of whirlpools formed by ancient volcanic rocks – supposed to be the oldest existing landmarks in Malaysia at 240 million years old! The waterfall is rather wide and short but we saw at least 4 levels/cascades.
Good place to get a free massage from the falling waters. Interestingly, there were odd-shaped holes at the falls which resembled natural bathtubs. It has it's own legend too..."
If I cannot reach Buaya Sangkut Waterfall, at least....this is the closer waterfall I can visit! :)
The above photos are provided by Snail-Works. Thanks!
Waterfall at Johor :-
* Pulai Waterfall, Johor
* Sungai Bantang Waterfall at Bekok, Johor
* Batu Hampar Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Buaya Sangkut Waterfall at Endau Rompin National Park, Johor
* Kota Tinggi Waterfall, Johor
Waterfall at Perak :-
* Lata (Waterfall) Iskandar at Cameron Highland
MY TRIPS - Home