"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

China Town of Malacca

After the Stadhuys Museum, we continue our journey to the China Town of Malacca. This area actually is the Shopping Paradise.

The most convenience way to park your car (if you're driving) is the parking of Memosa Hotel (N2°11.949' E102°15.086'). MYR3.00 per entry. Even you can have a cheaper parking along the road, but it won't be easily for you to get a parking lot within this area.

Memosa Hotel

We visited the Madam King Departmental (N2°11.981' E102°15.088') which is my wife Favorite! I noticed this Popiah stall (N2°11.974' E102°15.084') located outside Madam King always full of peoples queuing.....

I feel the design of this mosque (beside Memosa Hotel) similar to the mosque at Taipei during my visit.....

Below pictures are the street of China Town - Jalan Bunga Raya


You might notice that the TV antennas over here are installed with a long pipe and at least 6-10 meters above the roof, the reason behind is to receive Singapore broadcasting TV channel.


View Larger Map





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus