"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, November 12, 2007

Famous Malacca's Popiah (Melaka 11-12th Nov 2007)

After the disappointment for only snap 2 pictures, we were heading to Madam King Supermarket at Jalan Bunga Raya.

That gives me a chance to taste the Famous Popiah (薄饼) in Malacca. (N2°11.975 E102°15.084)
The queue was long when I place my order. You see cars stop beside it and many customers surround the stall waiting for their delicious 'Popiah'.
It's took me 15 minutes queue, for one popiah?!



1:30pm - 5:30pm
7:30pm - 10:30pm
Small : RM2.50

Big : RM3.00

Price is higher than normal popiah, but the size also double of normal popiah those selling at JB.

I was so regret because only bought one! The taste was so good and different compare with normal type.

That's end my trip to Malacca.

Related Melaka post :-
* Panaroma Malacca (Melaka) Tour Bus
* An Evening at Malacca (Melaka)
* Stadhuys, Malacca (Melaka)
* St. Paul's Church, Malacca
* Aldy Hotel, Malacca (Melaka)
* Jonker Walk Night Market, Malacca (Melaka)
* Ole Sayang Nyonya Food Restaurant, Malacca (Melaka)
* Malacca (Melaka) River Cruise
* Dim Sum Restaurant at Malacca
* Special Homemade Herbal Tea at Malacca
* Portuguese Village, Malacca (Melaka)
* Hotel Equatorial, Malacca
* Taiwan Beef Noodle Malacca
* Nyonya Suan Restaurant, Malacca
* Mahkota Parade, Malacca
* Malacca (Melaka)


Digg!




MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus