That gives me a chance to taste the Famous Popiah (薄饼) in Malacca. (N2°11.975 E102°15.084)
The queue was long when I place my order. You see cars stop beside it and many customers surround the stall waiting for their delicious 'Popiah'.
It's took me 15 minutes queue, for one popiah?!
1:30pm - 5:30pm
7:30pm - 10:30pm
Small : RM2.50
Big : RM3.00
Price is higher than normal popiah, but the size also double of normal popiah those selling at JB.
I was so regret because only bought one! The taste was so good and different compare with normal type.
That's end my trip to Malacca.
Related Melaka post :-
* Panaroma Malacca (Melaka) Tour Bus
* An Evening at Malacca (Melaka)
* Stadhuys, Malacca (Melaka)
* St. Paul's Church, Malacca
* Aldy Hotel, Malacca (Melaka)
* Jonker Walk Night Market, Malacca (Melaka)
* Ole Sayang Nyonya Food Restaurant, Malacca (Melaka)
* Malacca (Melaka) River Cruise
* Dim Sum Restaurant at Malacca
* Special Homemade Herbal Tea at Malacca
* Portuguese Village, Malacca (Melaka)
* Hotel Equatorial, Malacca
* Taiwan Beef Noodle Malacca
* Nyonya Suan Restaurant, Malacca
* Mahkota Parade, Malacca
* Malacca (Melaka)
MY TRIPS - Home