Try few times of Nyonya Suan Restaurant, this time we decide to taste 'Ole Sayang Restaurant'-Nyonya Food at Melaka Raya. (N2°11.258' E102°15.345')
It's located at the busiest street of Taman Melaka Raya, Jalan Mederka. The business hours : Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm, Dinner 6:00pm-9:30pm. Closed on Wednesday.
The first impression was nice decoration of the restaurant. The Seet's family photos are on the wall, the rattan chairs everywhere even the baby chair was unique! The furnitures that you won't easily spotted elsewhere.
We ordered the Nyonya special recipe chicken (Pongtay Chicken) and others. I just feel that the sotong (Squid) a bit small compare with normal.....
Delicious foods! Prices were reasonable (below MYR40.00 for the above dishes), staffs are friendly and helpful, we had a good dinner in this restaurant!
But after our comparison, we still prefer Nyonya Suan Restaurant.....
View Larger Map
Related Melaka post :-
* Panaroma Malacca (Melaka) Tour Bus
* An Evening at Malacca (Melaka)
* Stadhuys, Malacca (Melaka)
* St. Paul's Church, Malacca
* Aldy Hotel, Malacca (Melaka)
* Jonker Walk Night Market, Malacca (Melaka)
* Malacca (Melaka) River Cruise
* Dim Sum Restaurant at Malacca
* Special Homemade Herbal Tea at Malacca
* Portuguese Village, Malacca (Melaka)
* Famous Malacca's Popiah
* Hotel Equatorial, Malacca
* Taiwan Beef Noodle Malacca
* Nyonya Suan Restaurant, Malacca
* Mahkota Parade, Malacca
* Malacca (Melaka)
MY TRIPS - Home