Main entrance to Hotel Equatorial
Staffs are friendly here, and clean environment (Of course, its 5 star!). After check-in, I manage to snap some photos around the hotel.
The lobby area
What a coincidence, TMJ (Crown Prince of Johore) was in the same hotel.
Have a chance to snap his two Ferrari.
Tourists come to this hotel non-stop (even in the midnight), might be the busiest hotel around Malacca.
Stair case access to first floor
Dataran Pahlawan Shopping Complex. Partially still under construction...
You can only realize when that you stay at 13th floor, Malacca has a marvelous skyline!
View Larger Map
Related Melaka post :-
* Panaroma Malacca (Melaka) Tour Bus
* An Evening at Malacca (Melaka)
* Stadhuys, Malacca (Melaka)
* St. Paul's Church, Malacca
* Aldy Hotel, Malacca (Melaka)
* Jonker Walk Night Market, Malacca (Melaka)
* Ole Sayang Nyonya Food Restaurant, Malacca (Melaka)
* Malacca (Melaka) River Cruise
* Dim Sum Restaurant at Malacca
* Special Homemade Herbal Tea at Malacca
* Portuguese Village, Malacca (Melaka)
* Famous Malacca's Popiah
* Taiwan Beef Noodle Malacca
* Nyonya Suan Restaurant, Malacca
* Mahkota Parade, Malacca
* Malacca (Melaka)
MY TRIPS - Home