I remember 2 of my friends from Singapore (Silverbeauty & Redstorm) told me there's a Bak Kut Teh they never miss on every trips to Kuala Lumpur. They definitely drop by Muar for it! I manage to get the GPS coordinates from them and want to try it too! :)
The navigation machine direct us to Jalan Khalidi, but we can't find any shop or stall after we reached the destination of the coordinates provided. So I decided to drive further to try our luck. Finally it's located about 700 meter away from the GPS coordinates been given!
The shop is located actually opposite of a Car Showroom (It might be Toyota, cannot remember well....). We reached there around 3:30pm and it's time they gonna close, luckily we managed to convinced the boss to serve us as the 'last customers for the day!'
Our order :-
1) Claypot Bak Kut Teh.
2) Claypot Vinegar Pork Leg.
3) Assam fish.
4) Marinated salt & sweet vege.
The taste of the Bak Kut Teh was average if compare with the best in JB. The Claypot Vinegar Pork Leg good! Assam fish was above average, but the Double Lim is better!
The above meal cost us MYR27.00 for 2 adults & 1 kid included drink. Cheap?? I was really surprised!!
Overall, I rated : 3.5/5
View Larger Map
Related post :-
* Foods of Bukit Gambir, Muar Johor.
* Restaurant Double Lim (Assam Fish), Muar.
* Salty Shrimp at Panchor, Muar - Johor.
Bak Kut Teh at Johor Bahru :-
* How Yu Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor
* Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh, Tmn Daya, Johor Bahru
* Shi-Hua Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru*
* Soon Lee Bak Kut Teh, Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru
* Soong Huat Bak Kut Teh, Taman Desa Tebrau - Johor Bahru
* Ah Soon Bak Kut Teh, Johor Bahru*
Bak Kut Teh at Kulai :-
* Sze Hwa Bak Kut Teh, Kulai, Johor*
Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas :-
* Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas, Johor.
MY TRIPS - Home