I believe this is the one which was very famous those day at Taman Maju Jaya (顺利花园). (Correct me if I'm wrong).
Our order :-
1) Claypot Bak Kut Teh
3) Onion type of Grill Stingray (Signature dish) (Ikan Bakar in Malay)
4) Grill La-la Clams.
The damage : MYR52.00 (For 4 adults and 1 child)
I still feel it's reasonable price, because of the portions of the fish and others.
Among all, the Stingray was the best! I never taste this before! It's really special....And it's good for those who don't take spicy grilled stingray.
About the Bak Kut Teh, nothing to shout about. It's just acceptable like others...
Grilled La-la Clams - Ok.
Vegatables - Ok.
I rated : 3.8/5
Bak Kut Teh at Johor Bahru :-
* How Yu Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor
* Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh, Tmn Daya, Johor Bahru
* Shi-Hua Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru*
* Soong Huat Bak Kut Teh, Taman Desa Tebrau - Johor Bahru
* Ah Soon Bak Kut Teh, Johor Bahru*
Bak Kut Teh at Muar :-
* Leng Kee Bak Kut Teh, Muar, Johor
Bak Kut Teh at Kulai :-
* Sze Hwa Bak Kut Teh, Kulai, Johor*
Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas :-
* Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas, Johor.
MY TRIPS - Home