The restaurant has a poor environment, it makes you feel like having your Bak Kut Teh in the oven. But....it's crowded everyday especially lunch time!
I visited this shop on one of the Saturday noon time and it's pack with peoples! The Bak Kut teh serve here is the Teow Chew Claypot style.
We ordered :-
1) Bak Kut Teh for 3 person
2) Yellow Rice Wine Claypot Chicken (small) (Signature dish)
3) Salty vege & tou-fu
This is the place where I started to love Teow Chew Bak Kut Teh many years ago.....and the Yellow Rice Wine Chicken is one of the Best I ever taste within Johor Bahru. So far none of others come close to it!
The taste of the Bak Kut Teh maintain the same from my last visit (many years ago). I will recommend most of my friends who love Bak Kut Teh to try it at least once! The cooking method still use the traditional way which is 'Charcoal'.
The damages was :- MYR48.00 for 4 adults & 1 child (include drinks)
Rated : 4.5/5 for the Bak Kut Teh, 4.9/5 for the Yellow Rice Wine Chicken.
Business hour : Morning till 3pm (Close on Monday)
Another GOOD Bak Kut Teh worth to try!
View Larger Map
Bak Kut Teh at Johor Bahru :-
* How Yu Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor
* Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh, Tmn Daya, Johor Bahru
* Shi-Hua Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru*
* Soon Lee Bak Kut Teh, Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru
* Soong Huat Bak Kut Teh, Taman Desa Tebrau - Johor Bahru
* Ah Soon Bak Kut Teh, Johor Bahru*
Bak Kut Teh at Muar :-
* Leng Kee Bak Kut Teh, Muar, Johor
Bak Kut Teh at Kulai :-
* Sze Hwa Bak Kut Teh, Kulai, Johor*
Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas :-
* Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas, Johor.
MY TRIPS - Home