We visited this restaurant on one of the weekend. The shop was Full and crowded! We had to wait for about 15 minutes for the table, and another 45 minutes for the foods we ordered. That was looong waiting!
Our order :-
1) Bak Kut Teh
2) Claypot Yellow Rice Wine Chicken
4) The Salty vegetable
Overall, the Yellow Rice Wine Chicken was GOOD & Tasty! You can feel the Yellow Rice Wine of every bite if the chicken. But the Bak Kut Teh was just average (The pork were not soft enough) same as others.
Total Damage : MYR55.00 (For 5 adults and one child)
The price was reasonable, but I just can't stand for the crowd! If you wanna try, please visit it on weekday...unless you have plenty of time & patient to wait for a average Bak Kut Teh.
Rated : 3/5
Bak Kut Teh at Johor Bahru :-
* How Yu Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor
* Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh, Tmn Daya, Johor Bahru
* Shi-Hua Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru*
* Soon Lee Bak Kut Teh, Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru
* Soong Huat Bak Kut Teh, Taman Desa Tebrau - Johor Bahru
* Ah Soon Bak Kut Teh, Johor Bahru*
Bak Kut Teh at Muar :-
* Leng Kee Bak Kut Teh, Muar, Johor
Bak Kut Teh at Kulai :-
* Sze Hwa Bak Kut Teh, Kulai, Johor*
Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas :-
* Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh at Pekan Nanas, Johor.
MY TRIPS - Home