This Bak Kut Teh was recommended by one of the fellows Blogger - Ben. We had our breakfast here before the Tanjung Piai (Piai Cape) trip.
According to Ben, we Have to reach the shop before 11am. Because it will be Finish after that! So we started our journey from Permas Jaya around 9am and it took about an hour to reach the shop.
The shop wasn't crowded at that time, but the Bak Kut Teh gonna finish soon! Wah! So we quickly placed our order...which was included everything for 2 persons.
They served our meal about 10 minutes! Hmm...that was fast!
Well, I can say the taste was above average. The pork served was gentle enough and so as other intestine...I'm satisfied with it. Thanks Ben!
This shop also serve very nice Homemade Barley. We order One bottle and share each other...The damage was RM18.00 included drinks (for 2 persons). Reasonable price for what we ordered.
Beside, the shop also selling Wanton Noodle. But I'm not sure whether is this similar with the Famous Pontian Wanton Noodle...
It's worth visit again! I'll drop by if I'm around this area...
Location map for Tong Heng Bak Kut Teh
Bak Kut Teh at Johor Bahru :-
* How Yu Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor (Closed)
* Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh, Tmn Daya, Johor Bahru
* Shi-Hua Bak Kut Teh, Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru*
* Soon Lee Bak Kut Teh, Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru
* Soong Huat Bak Kut Teh, Taman Desa Tebrau - Johor Bahru
* Ah Soon Bak Kut Teh, Johor Bahru*
Bak Kut Teh at Muar :-
* Leng Kee Bak Kut Teh, Muar, Johor
Bak Kut Teh at Kulai :-
* Sze Hwa Bak Kut Teh, Kulai, Johor*
MY TRIPS - Home