I was impressed about the peoples around are so friendly. Especially the Security Guard. Beside that, foods and expenses are lower than Malaysia.
We bought a big bottle of Carlsberg for MYR5.50 and Guinness Stout for MYR7.50. Most of the cigarette are selling around MYR3.00.
Public transport like mini bus was MYR0.90 to anyway within the route. And if you take cab, they are running on meter where IDR5000.00 (MYR1.50) when you aboard and subsequently increase by IDR500.00 (MYR0.15).
even if you like to have a hair cut in the Shopping Complex only cost you MYR4.60!
What I regretted was....I haven't taste the Nasi Padang over there and even the street foods...
Anyway, I love to visit again if possible with more days to explore the surrounding....
Related posts :-
* My First Impression of Jakarta, Indonesia
* Pesona Hotel at Lippo Cikarang, Indonesia
* Roas Rasa Makanan Sunda Restaurant at Cikarang - Bekasi, Indonesia
* Lippo Cikarang Mall, Bekasi, Indonesia
* Cikarang, Indonesia
* Jakarta International Airport, Indonesia
MY TRIPS - Home