"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, March 08, 2009

Pesona Hotel at Lippo Cikarang, Indonesia.

Pesona Hotel (S6°18.677' E107°08.521')
The hotel located not far away after the Toll of Cikarang from the exit of the Jakarta - Cikampek Highway. And it's convenience because Carrefour Hypermarket just about 300 meters away...
Provided Shuttle Bus from Hotel to Soekarno Hatta International Airport.

The Pesona Boutique Hotel

The lobby of the hotel.

The Toll Plaza of Cikarang

The hotel was just started merely 1 year ago, and it's clean. The room had been arranged for me was the Deluxe room (with 2 buffet breakfast) and the rate was IDR375,000.00 (About MYR116.00 after conversion). This was the corporate rate booked by my client.

The room with queen size bed

The Bathroom

I had my buffet breakfast at the 1st Floor Restaurant on the next morning. The foods were normal and simple...
The restaurant environment was clean and neat.

The 24 hour restaurant

The simple buffet breakfast had been served since 6am to 10am

Beside the indoor air-conditional area, you also can chose the outdoor session...

The hotel was having their expansion renovation during my visit. They are expanding from 70 rooms to more than 100 rooms.

Hotel Pesona
Jalan Industri Komersial No.1,
Cikarang Selatan - Bekasi 17550
Indonesia.
Tel : (021)8984-1111
Fax : (021)8984-2108

Room rates :-
1) Superior - IDR484,000.00
2) Deluxe - IDR544,000.00
3) Deluxe Extra - IDR605,000.00
4) Junior Suite - IDR726,000.00
5) Executive Suite - IDR1,028,000.00
6) Suite - IDR1,149,000.00

The above rates are include 21% of tax & service, and buffet breakfast for two persons.


After I finished my breakfast, the driver (from my client) picked me up to my client office which located nearby Jalan Damar of the Industries Area...

Related posts :-
* My First Impression of Jakarta, Indonesia

* Roas Rasa Makanan Sunda Restaurant at Cikarang - Bekasi, Indonesia
* Lippo Cikarang Mall, Bekasi, Indonesia
* Cikarang, Indonesia
* Jakarta International Airport, Indonesia
* My Indonesia Trip on March 2009





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus