We decided this restaurant which is just beside the hotel :
Rumah Makan Khas Sunda
Ruko Cikarang Commercial Centre
Blok B No. 17, 18, 19
Jalan Raya Cikarang Cibarusah,
Pintu Tol Cikarang Barat,
Tel : +62 21 89835731/2
The restaurant seems like serving the authentic local foods that we were looking for...
Our order as below :-
1) Gepuk (x3) (Fried Beef)
2) Udang Goreng Tusuk (x2) (Deep Fried Shrimps)
3) Lalap+Sambal (x1) (Vegetables)
4) Rice (x2)
5) Pepes Jamur (x1) (Vegetables)
6) Pepes Oncom (x1) (Vegetables)
7) Classic Chocolate Milkshake (x2)
The sambal was good!
The meal was excellent!! I love the Beef and the Shrimps very much!!
The damage was :-
1) Beef - IDR31,500.00 for 3
2) Shrimps - IDR23,000.00 for 2 (total 10)
3) Vegetables - IDR15,500.00 for 3
4) Rice - IDR8,000.00 for 2
5) Chocolate Milkshake - IDR29,000.00 for 2
All total : IDR112,200.00 (Included tax) (MYR35.00)
I rated the foods : 4/5
Even in the restaurant is air-conditional, but everyone were smoking....no wonder I read some articles of Indonesia before said that Indonesia is the Heaven for Smokers!
It was so lucky the restaurant have the water features beside to chase all the smoke away....
Related posts :-
* My First Impression of Jakarta, Indonesia
* Pesona Hotel at Lippo Cikarang, Indonesia
* Lippo Cikarang Mall, Bekasi, Indonesia
* Cikarang, Indonesia
* Jakarta International Airport, Indonesia
* My Indonesia Trip on March 2009
MY TRIPS - Home