When we walked to the Jetty of Tanjung Piai, we met group of peoples fishing at along the pathway. Most the them caught a basket of Catfish, but...interesting was one of them caught a Bluespotted Stingray!
I did lift the Stingray. felt quite heavy...the weight at least few Kilogram! Wow! Cool!
They already chopped the tail when we were there, too bad I didn't see the 'Ribbontail'! The tail is the dangerous part of Stingray, the World Famous Mr Crocodile was killed by the tail!
I never been SO close to it! This was the first time! I'm really excited! You can read more about the Ray from Wikipedia.
Related post :
* The Southern Most Tip of Mainland Asia - Tanjung Piai of Johor (Part 1)
* Fiddler Crab at Tanjung Piai (Cape) - Johor
* The Jetty of Tanjung Piai (Cape) - Johor (Part 2)
* The Thrid Trail of Piai Cape (Tanjung) - Johor (Part 3)
* Bebaru Trail of Piai Cape (Tanjung) - Johor (Part 4)
MY TRIPS - Home