After passing them, we met another group of peoples fishing along the pathway. What they caught for that day were mostly catfish....with one Blue Spotted Ribbontail Stingray (more than 1KG weight). I will blog about it after this post.
I love the walk to the Jetty, it's relax and especially cool sea breeze...we really enjoyed it!
We passed by the swamp area and noticed that the mangrove trees were planted nicely on it...
After about 15 minutes slow walk, we reached the Jetty. There were also group peoples fishing at one of the corner...
One of the Trademark of the Jetty is this Direction plate. Pictures below...
The furthers is Buenos Aires, Argentina, where's about 16,430km away...but I don't know whether is accurate or not?! :)
We had a rest over here, chat with the fishing peoples. Noticed there was a couple having their Fun over the Jetty....then we walked back to continue other trail at the National Park.
Related post :
* The Southern Most Tip of Mainland Asia - Tanjung Piai of Johor (Part 1)
* Fiddler Crab at Tanjung Piai (Cape) - Johor
* Bluespotted Stingray at Tanjung Piai - Johor
* The Thrid Trail of Piai Cape (Tanjung) - Johor (Part 3)
* Bebaru Trail of Piai Cape (Tanjung) - Johor (Part 4)
MY TRIPS - Home