The Fish Farm
The farm was not huge but it was enough for us to see all the big fishes around...
The young boy who speak fluent English had became our tour guide and started to showed us around the farm.
At first, he showed us the 'Shooting Fish' which was really interesting!
The Shooting Fish
There were many big fishes in the farm! Like this one below...
The big Black Ray!
Then the boy started to feed them with pieces of fish...
The black rays were Really Hungry!! :)
The rays overturned
The boy continued to feed the hungry rays, and he overturn the body and showed us where is the mouth located...my daughter was excited watching the rays! :)
Then we moved to the Horse Shoe Crab...this was the first time I saw the horse shoe swim...that was new to me! Haha!
The boy explain about the Horse Shoe Crab
This was the way the horse shoe swim...
Nice Floating House owned by Japanese couple.
It took about 30 minutes for us to tour around the fish farm, and we continue our journey to the Millions years Bat Cave! The cave is located nearby the Kilim Jetty....
We passed by the Kilim Jetty again...
Related post :
* My Trip to Langkawi Island on September 2010
* Grand Continental Hotel at Kuah, Langkawi Island
* Underwater World of Langkawi Island
* Sunset Of Cenang Beach (Pantai), Langkawi Island
* The Lighthouse Restaurant at Tengah Beach (Pantai), Langkawi Island
* The Langkawi Cable Car at Langkawi Island.
* The Famous Sky-Bridge of Mount Machinchang, Langkawi Island.
* Restoran Nasi Kandar Tomato at Cenang Beach, Langkawi Island
* The Kilim Geoforest Park of Langkawi Island
* The Eagles Feeding at Kilim Geoforest Park of Langkawi Island
* The Bat Cave at Kilim Geoforest Park of Langkawi Island
* Wonderland Seafood Store at Kuah Town, Langkawi Island
* Hole In The Wall Floating Restaurant at Kilim Geoforest Park, Langkawi Island
The Location Map of the Fish Farm at Kilim River