"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, April 27, 2007

Johor Yachting Association, Tg. Langsat

Been told by my friend (9W2TSK), they're activities going on this side during weekend.
Lots and lots peoples (include kids) are learning on the yacht and surf. So decided to find out.......

Here the pictures taken......

Johor Yachting Association. (N01° 26.735' E104° 00.174')


The Tg. Langsat Port


Too bad that the day I visit was not weekend........

The beach.....



Nothing much over there, and we just went off and going for our lunch at Taman Megah Ria.
Accidentally found this delicious stew duck at 'Nasib Restaurant'. (N01° 29.368' E103° 50.956')


Digg!




blog comments powered by Disqus