"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Another visit to Kodomo Art Cafe at Taman Setia Indah, Johor Bahru

We had our family dinner again at The Kodomo Art Cafe. This time I'm fortunate enough to try the Salmon Sashimi! The foods were as tasty as usual...

Salmon Sashimi

The Sashimi served with the fresh wasabi

My wife had the Sanma set...

Sanma set

My daughter ordered the Unagi fried rice (children set)...

Unagi fried rice - children set

 And we ordered some side dish...the Mushroom Mushi and the Nori Tofu.

Mushroom Mushi

Nori Tofu

All dishes were Delicious!!
The Sashimi was fresh and the Sanma was tender and tasty! This was my first time trying the Nori Tofu and it gave a nice taste and I like the Mushrrom Mushi very much!
We enjoyed our dinner in the nice environment accompany with the piano music, I will suggest to the lady boss - Ms Chris to play some Richard Clayderman collection next time! :)

The lady boss treat us a special dish that night which I forgot the name but it mixed with corns...that was crunchy! We like it too!

The new dish we tried...

The Damage of the night : RM60.00 included Ocha for 2 adults and 1 child.

We will definitely visit again!

Kodomo Art Cafe
19, Jalan Setia 3/3,
Taman Setia Indah,
Johor Bahru.
Tel : +607-3512219
Business hour : 12pm - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm.

Location Map of Kodomo Art Cafe at Taman Setia Indah, Johor Bahru



blog comments powered by Disqus