Disappointed! The taste was totally different and it's not delicious at all! The sambal was not as good as before, the last I had was 2 years ago...hmm...too bad, it's changed! So we decided this will be our Last time for the Nasi Lemak of Dengkil.
Beside that, we had order the Kajang Satay of the stall named 'Haji Samuri'. The satay were tasty but it's still not as good as the Kajang Satay I had before at Kajang. I can still remember the shop named 'Restoran Malaysia' very well. They serve the BEST Satay I ever taste it in Malaysia.
Chicken : MYR0.60 per stick.
Mutton : MYR0.90 per stick.
The total price to the Satay above : MYR8.70.
After one hour rest, we continue our journey to Penang...
Penang Trip - Chinese New Year 2009 :-
* Sing Tat Garden Hawker Center, Butterworth
* Blossom Seafood Steamboat at Auto City, Butterworth
* The Nine Emperor Gods Temple (九皇大帝) at Jalan Raja Uda, Butterworth
* Long House Seafood Restaurant, Batu Kawan - Butterworth
* Auto City of Juru - Butterworth
* 1926 Heritage Hotel at Burmah Road, Penang
* Funicular Train Station at Penang Hill, Ayer Itam - Penang
* Top of Penang Hill (Flagstaff Hill), Penang
* David Brown's Restaurant, Penang Hill - Penang
* Bellevue Hotel at Penang Hill, Penang
* Famous Tau Sar Pneah of Penang
* My CNY Penang Trip
MY TRIPS - Home