We were having our Reunion Dinner at this restaurant. It's located at the happening area called Auto City of Juru - Butterworth.
The charges were quite reasonable, MYR23.90 per head, children under 12 years old - Free. (This is the price for Chinese New Year period, normal day will be MYR18.80 per head)
But I'm so surprised that, the restaurant was so empty! I can't even feel the crowd?! Must be related to the economy again...or...the foods are bad!
After impatiently squeezing the foods into my mouth, I felt the foods here were not that bad, some are surprisingly good!
They provide two type of soup - Herbal and Tomyam. This are very common nowadays at Malaysia, even at Johor Bahru.
Various foods available, my daughter love the unlimited supply of Ice-cream!
We took 3 rounds for the foods....unbelieveable!
The cozy ambience of the area is comfort, foods are above average, and price also affordable. It's a nice place for family or friends gathering.
* The Restaurant had shutdown since 2010.
Penang Trip - Chinese New Year 2009 :-
* Dengkil R & R (RSA) Area - Selangor* Sing Tat Garden Hawker Center, Butterworth
* The Nine Emperor Gods Temple (九皇大帝) at Jalan Raja Uda, Butterworth
* Long House Seafood Restaurant, Batu Kawan - Butterworth
* Auto City of Juru - Butterworth
* 1926 Heritage Hotel at Burmah Road, Penang
* Funicular Train Station at Penang Hill, Ayer Itam - Penang
* Top of Penang Hill (Flagstaff Hill), Penang
* David Brown's Restaurant, Penang Hill - Penang
* Bellevue Hotel at Penang Hill, Penang
* Famous Tau Sar Pneah of Penang
* My CNY Penang Trip
MY TRIPS - Home