The convenient shop just wanna close shop when were there, it's 5.30pm.
Once we walked out from the Train Station, the Breathtaking view appear in front of us!
Penang Bridge, Komtar of Penang, and others....
It was so Beautiful! I was standing here for more than 15 minutes to admiring the scenic view...
The weather was just nice and the temperature was between 20°C - 22°C. It is the coolest place in Penang Island.
Along the way, there are many stalls selling souvenirs...
Surprisingly this monkey wanna tell us that we are standing at the Altitude of 720 meter.
I miss this type of stall very much! (picture below) We used to call it - The "Kacang Puteh" stall...
I never see even one at Johor Bahru area...But it's hot if you take too much! :)
Behind the stall, it's a small size of food court and also some shops selling souvenirs.
We missed the Snake Show and the Fire Show which shows on only on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday....beside the stage, you will witness the First Funicular Train of Penang Hill.
The Mosque and the Indian Temple are side by side with no racial conflict and tension. The children playground it's just located in between.
More pictures for the Indian Temple...
I believe this building above was built long time ago, especially the antique design...
Suddenly, we spotted a beautiful area for our tea break after 30 minutes walk! The place called David Brown's Restaurant...
Penang Trip - Chinese New Year 2009 :-
* Dengkil R & R (RSA) Area - Selangor
* Sing Tat Garden Hawker Center, Butterworth
* Blossom Seafood Steamboat at Auto City, Butterworth
* The Nine Emperor Gods Temple (九皇大帝) at Jalan Raja Uda, Butterworth
* Long House Seafood Restaurant, Batu Kawan - Butterworth
* Auto City of Juru - Butterworth
* 1926 Heritage Hotel at Burmah Road, Penang
* Funicular Train Station at Penang Hill, Ayer Itam - Penang
* David Brown's Restaurant, Penang Hill - Penang
* Bellevue Hotel at Penang Hill, Penang
* Famous Tau Sar Pneah of Penang
* My CNY Penang Trip
MY TRIPS - Home