We went to this restaurant for dinner on the second day (27th Jan 2009) of CNY. I had been tested the Seafood at Bukit Tambun, therefore this time we decided to try out the Seafood at 'Batu Kawan' (at the entrance to Bukit Tambun town).
We reached the restaurant quite early, there's not many customer around.
My brother did the order quickly, and they serve all the foods we ordered in about 15 minutes! I'm impressed!
Our order :-
* Black Pepper Crab
* Bamboo prawn
* Fried Squid
* Lala clams
* Fried noodle
The waiter also serve us with this 'Stick'??! My goodness!
That's really confuse us! We didn't order this 'Stick'?! I took 5 minutes to figure out, what is this for....End up, we realize that 'Stick' is for us to crack the crab shell!
We noticed other table use it to hammer the crab. Oh! That's make another rhythm within the restaurant. You might feel noisy, but I felt that's fun! Haha!
I try it...but it seems the crab 'flew' everywhere! Maybe because of my poor skill of using that 'Stick'! :)
The foods were average for me. If you are curious about the 'Stick', you can try this restaurant...otherwise, please go to Bukit Tambun Seafood Restaurant. Because the seafood are better than this Long House Seafood Restaurant.
The total damage : MYR98.00 included drinks (For 4 adults and one child).
Quite reasonable price during the Chinese New Year peak season.
Long House Seafood Restaurant
Jalan Batu Kawan, Bukit Tambun,
14110 Simpang Ampat, S.P.S. Penang,
Tel : 04-5880252
Mobile : 0124898864 / 0174898864
Penang Trip - Chinese New Year 2009 :-
* Dengkil R & R (RSA) Area - Selangor
* Sing Tat Garden Hawker Center, Butterworth
* Blossom Seafood Steamboat at Auto City, Butterworth
* The Nine Emperor Gods Temple (九皇大帝) at Jalan Raja Uda, Butterworth
* Auto City of Juru - Butterworth
* 1926 Heritage Hotel at Burmah Road, Penang
* Funicular Train Station at Penang Hill, Ayer Itam - Penang
* Top of Penang Hill (Flagstaff Hill), Penang
* David Brown's Restaurant, Penang Hill - Penang
* Bellevue Hotel at Penang Hill, Penang
* Famous Tau Sar Pneah of Penang
* My CNY Penang Trip
MY TRIPS - Home