"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, December 13, 2007

The weather in Johor Bahru today

Finally we can see the smile of the lovely sun!
After more than a week rain in JB, most of the peoples here are worry about the flood again! Until today, we finally enjoy the bright sunny day and blue sky.
So I decided to snap some photos around Johor Bahru town area.





Hopefully this sunny day will last longer in Johor Bahru.
Because I just received a phone call from my friend who stay at Segamat, and reported that Segamat already flood. Water level around 100mm now.

Digg!



MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus