"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mulligan's Pub, Tmn Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru

Mulligan's Pub (N1°29.756' E103°48.972') is the only Irish Pub in Johor Bahru at the moment. It's located next to Coffee Trap Pub & Bistro at Taman Permas Jaya - opposite of Jusco Permas Jaya.


The Irish decoration really attracted me. I love hang around the area mostly in the evening.
The external


I believe this area will be pack of peoples during the coming UEFA EURO Cup 2008.

Around 6pm onwards, you can see many golfers sitting at the bar counter. Yeah, this is all about Mulligan.

The internal decoration




We were having a bucket of Tuborg (5 bottles) with the cost of MYR42.00+.

You will appreciates the cozy environment if you experience yourself.






Related post :-
* Bar Banyan, Johor Bahru.






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus