"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Penang at Taman Perling, Johor Bahru.

Kopitiam (coffee shop) Leong Seng Huat (N1°29.023' E103°40.835') located at Jalan Simbang, Tmn Perling, just next to Pizza Hut.

I describe this shop as Little Penang because the owner and others hawkers stall all are from Penang. You will have a chance to taste the original Penang foods like : Penang Hokkien Mee (as Prawn noodle at JB), Loh Mee, Penang Char Koay Tiaw and Penang Kuey Tiaw soup. I love to visit this shop because of this is the only shop (at the moment) selling Penang foods. They even use the Penang method to serve the coffee or tea......

I ordered the Char Koay Tiaw this time and I rated 4/5!! It's worth trying others hawker if you happen to be there. I rated all are the same - 4/5!

Previously they sell the Superb Penang Assam Laksa. Too bad they stop it because of their fish supply not consistant!
I love the Laksa very much! But too bad....it's become history today. I still cannot find the replacement until today!

p/s : I will update the GPS Coordinates in the future.




MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus