"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Italy Restaurant at Taman Perling, Johor Bahru

This Italy Restaurant (N1°28.777' E103°40.963') located next to Yew's Cafe of Taman Perling (Persiaran Perling 1), Johor Bahru.
They serve authentic foods of Italy, and also one of the Italian original taste Cafe at Johor bahru. (Recommended by my friend -Lok)

If I'm not mistaken, the business hour is noon to 10pm. When we found the restaurant during that night, it's almost 9pm. So we only left one hour to go.....

Our order :-
1) Lamb Chop
2) Grill Chicken Chop
3) Mushroom Salad
4) Mushroom soup & Garlic Bread (For my daughter)

The Lamb Chop of Italy Restaurant

Grilled Chicken Chop with rice

Mushroom Salad

I forgot to snap the Mushroom Soup & Garlic Bread. :)

Overall, we LOVE the Lamb Chop very much! It's SPECIAL and delicious!! It's cost MYR23.00 with big portion.
Grilled Chicken rice was nothing to shout about, average. The Mushroom Salad also nice! Because they fried it well, and it's not Oily.
My daughter love her mushroom soup, the Garlic Bread & the mushroom salad very much!

I love the environment. It's a idea place to dine here. I believe this restaurant will be Full on every Valentine Day! Haha! Because it's quite romantic...

The damage : MYR49.00 (For 2 adults & 1 child)
I felt the price was justify with the foods and atmosphere.

Rated : 4/5

Location map of Italian Restaurant at Taman Perling






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus