"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ole Ole Bali Restaurant at Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

The Ole Ole Bali Restaurant (N03°10.511' E101°39.602') is located at Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. This restaurant is recommended by Lau. We reached there almost 8pm, and the underground parking was quite convenience.

I like the Balinese cozy environment but it's a bit dark for dining if you sit outdoor. We placed our order immediately because most of us were starving...:)


Cozy environment of the restaurant

I cannot remember what was in the package, but all of us ordered each with different combination. Myself had a Steak and Lamb Chop...

Steak and lamb chop, mash potato, corn and vege.

Other packages as below...




Extra rice we ordered.

I don't know whether all this foods was authentic Balinese food, but I really enjoyed it! It taste differently from others Indonesian restaurant and delicious! The portion they served was more than a person can handle, so...we share among ourself. But I finished my steak & the lamb chop! Haha!

Carlsberg - MYR38.00 per jug

The good dinner have to go together with beer! Haha! We had a jug of Carlsberg cost MYR38.00. Reasonable price.

The Damage was : MYR260.00 for 6 adults and 2 children included drinks. Thanks Lau's for treat us this wonderful dinner! (Every package cost around MYR35.00)

Rated : 4.5/5

I will visit it again if we are happen to be around here!

Street of Solaris Mont Kiara

Location map of Ole Ole Bali Restaurant


View Larger Map






MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus