"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, November 30, 2009

Siam House Restaurant at Taman Molek, Johor Bahru.

The restaurant is just open not long ago, I got the info from the Malfreemaps.com Free GPS map. So we decided to try out for our Sunday lunch.

Siam House Restaurant (N1°31.372' E103°47.095') is located at Jalan Molek 1/30, Taman Molek. Opposite of Scotiabank Taman Molek, Johor Bahru.

The entrance and the interior design was Well decorated! Nice ambience!

I'm not really good in ordering the Thai foods, so the photos in the menu was making the judgement! Haha!
Our order as below...

Siam Pineapple Fried Rice

Red Curry Chicken

Steam Squid

Beef Thai Kuey Tiow (Rice noodle)

This...I forgot what's the name of it. But nice!

The Damage : MYR55.00 included drinks (For 4 adults and one child)

The price was reasonable. All of the foods were delicious, I like the squid very much! We all enjoy our lunch here very much except....

The incidents was :-
First, the waitress deliver the wrong food to our table Twice!
Second, my daughter not feeling well that day, she vomited after taking some rice! My wife quickly brought her to the washroom and we were busy clean up the chair. During halfway on the cleaning, I noticed the waiter was just stand behind me and....SMILE at me!! He was Not Even Help to clean the vomit area but just smile and watching us! Suddenly, I felt so pissed off with their services.
The Manageress apologized to us later, the reason given was they are 'New'. I wondering and surprised The Management running their business with all these poor trained employee?!
I definitely not gonna accept the reason given, it's more like an excuse to me! Will you??

Due to the unhappy incidents, I rated : 2.5/5

If you ask me...will I come back again? Hmm...let me consider...there are many Thai Restaurant at Johor Bahru area...

Siam House Thai Cuisine
G-07, Jalan Molek 1/30,
Taman Molek,
Johor Bahru.
Tel : +607-3578113

* Apologies for the poor photos taken by my mobile phone.

Location map of Siam House Restaurant







MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus