"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, August 27, 2010

Majlis Bandaraya Melaka Bersejarah at Ayer Keroh, Malacca

The photo taken when I was at Ayer Keroh, Malacca sometime ago. The landmark was stated 'Graha Makmur' and 'Majlis Bandaraya Melaka Bersejarah' (N2 13.952 E102 16.864) in the map and I'm not sure which is which? Please enlighten if possible...

I like the environment during the night time especially the lighting and accompany with the water feature. My daughter and her friend were having fun around the area that night, and they were really happy running and the place was really wide! :)

Map location of the Landmark in Ayer Keroh, Malacca


blog comments powered by Disqus