"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, July 07, 2011

Millet Wine Museum (小米酒博物馆) at Ita Thao Village, Sun Moon Lake - Taiwan

The Millet Museum (小米酒博物馆) (N23.848113 E120.93303) is located along the main road of Ita Thao Village. You will notice many signage about the direction to the museum.

Millet Wine Museum

I like these three big Millet Wine Display!


Once we stepped in, there were whole roll of Millet Wine along the pathway...

And each of them are display with the write up...



The Millet vinegar

Beside the wines, there were also many antiques in the museum...some of items were really look familiar to me...

The Millet truck


My father had one of these type of wooden radio before...I miss it Very much!

The plate where the Ita Thao Aborigines use for fruits

The Grandfather Clock

The bicycle (below) triggered my childhood memory. My grandpa used it to tour me around the village! Oh! I miss those days SO much!

The antique bicycle

The dynamo which I like to played with...those days...

The bicycle seat...which I Never have a chance to sit on it because I was just a small kid...those days...

Then follow the detail report of the Taiwan Earthquake (21st September, 1999)
If you can read Chinese...


The changes of the mountain after the quake

A short brief of the Aborigines - Ita Thao

We hanged around the Museum for about 30 minutes and continue our tour in the Ita Thao Village of Sun Moon Lake.

The Millet

Related post :-
*  My Taiwan Trip on May, 2011

The Location Map of Millet Wine Museum of Ita Thao Village


Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...

blog comments powered by Disqus