"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rosetti Bar and Diner at Johor Bahru.

Rosetti Bar and Diner (N1.46056 E103.73731) (formally known as Rhino Terrace Bar and Grille) is located next to Straits View Hotel along Jalan Skudai of Johor Bahru. It's still manage by the friendly Boss - Mr Fann.

Rosetti Bar and Diner

The Bar is well decorated with a English Theme and provide A cozy and relaxing environment. I like the outdoor area very much! But it's a bit warm especially at the dry evening...
It will be Perfect if it's seaview...:)

The ourdoor area of Rosetti Bar

If you company few friends with discussion, you can choose the sofa stting area which at the corner of the Bar...it's comfort and has a little privacy...

The indoor area...

I like to enjoy my beer at the bar counter area together with the soft music, my favorite corner!

The Bar counter of Rosetti Bar

The other side of the Bar...

Draft Carlsberg

Every time I visit the bar, I will definitely take a look of the 'mini bar counter' which decorated at the other corner of the bar. It has a special compartment for wine...and I just can't stop looking at it! Like it very much!

My favorite mini bar counter

There are some lightings in the bar are attractive and unique which I don't see it elsewhere...

Some lightings at Rosetti Bar


Beside the local beers, Rosetti Bar is the First & Only Bar at the moment in Johor Bahru which serve Draft Germen Franziskaner! Yes, on the tap! Have you try it?

Franziskaner on the Tap


If you are the Fans of Rhino Bar previously, please continue your enjoyment at Rosetti Bar, and if you are not, do drop by if you happen at the area, Feel The Different!


Rosetti Bar & Diner
Straits View Hotel 1D,
Jalan Skudai,
80200 Johor Bahru.
Tel : +607-2219228

Location Map of Rosetti Bar & Diner at Johor Bahru


blog comments powered by Disqus