"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Friday, November 04, 2011

My Bali Trip on June 2011

We visited Bali Island for 4 days 3 nights vacation again on the June 2011. Our first visit was almost year ago, and you can read it here : Bali 2010.
My friend's family followed us on this recent trip to Bali, our itinerary was more relax this time and our vacation only took 4 days 3 nights. Anyway, our objective was to taste the local food as much as we can and walk around as far as we can go! It was a Blissful holiday for us!

Day 1 :-
*  Touched down at Ngurah Rai International Airport - Denpasar at 6.30pm local time, picked up by the drivers from Mr Agung Wijaya.
*  Dinner at Malioboro Restaurant, Kuta.
*  Heading to Ubud and check in to Sri Bungalows Ubud.
*  Free and easy.

Day 2 :-
Simple breakfast at Sri Bungalows, Ubud.
Walk along the Monkey Forest Street, Ubud.
*  Early lunch at Babi Guling Ibu Oka, Ubud.
*  Tegalalang Rice Terrace. (Please refer to my 2010 trip)
*  Kintamani & Lake View Restaurant (Please refer to my 2010 trip)
BAS Coffee Farm
Pura Thirta Empul - Tampaksiring
*  Back to Ubud and continue on the Barong and Keris Dance.
*  Dinner at Bebek Bengil - Dirty Duck Diner. (Please refer to my 2010 trip)
*  Free and easy.

Day 3 :-
*  Breakfast and check out Sri Bungalows, Ubud.
*  Have a walk along the street and shopping.
*  Early lunch at Naughty Nuri's Warung, Ubud.
*  Heading to Kuta, check in Bali Sorgawi Hotel.
Tanah Lot Temple.
*  Seafood dinner at Made Cafe & Bagus Cafe, Jimbaran Bay.
*  Free and easy at Kuta.

Day 4 :-
*  Breakfast at Bali Sorgawi Hotel.
*  Shopping along Jalan Legian, Kuta.
*  Ngurah Rai International Airport - Denpasar (12.00pm) and Bye Bye Bali!

All of us were enjoyed and satisfied with this trip! And of course, it won't be Perfect without the humble and responsible drivers who brought us around!
We confident with Mr Agung Wijaya services and decided to engaged him again. My daughter keep on remind me that possible to ask Mr Agus as our driver again? YES, Mr Agung fulfilled my daughter wish! :)

Mr Agung Wijaya

I still recommend him as the 'Good Driver' to all my friends who visit Bali!

My Driver in Bali
Mr Agung Wijaya (photo above)
Email :  
URL : http://mydriverinbali.blogspot.com/
Phone : + 62 - 81 353 085 225 ( sms / call

Drop him a email or call him if you going to visit Bali Island!

And below are the 2 drivers who took us around...

Mr Agus (left) / Ketut (right)

Mr Agus (+6281353222565 agoesbagus@yahoo.com) was the driver cum tour guide who brought us around at Bali for the second time, he's still our favorite driver! Especially my daughter like him Very Much!
I did ask my friend about the service of his driver (Mr Ketut who arranged by Mr Agung), and my friend replied : "Two Thumb Up!!"
I rate them as the 'Humble', 'Helpful' and 'Friendly' drivers at Bali.

Well, if we visit Bali again in next year 2012, I will still call Mr Agung Wijaya! :)

Related post :-
My Bali Trip on June 2010

Location map of Bali Island, Indonesia


blog comments powered by Disqus