"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, April 18, 2013

Best Western Wana Riverside Hotel at Malacca (Melaka) Town.

Best Western Wana Riverside Hotel (N2.20030 E102.24849) is located along Jalan Mushi Abdullah before the intersection of Jalan Kampung Hulu. It is situated just next to the Malacca riverbank and that was the reason we chose to stayed here.

 photo IMG_8349_zpsa49b99b6.jpg
Best Western Wana Riverside Hotel, Malacca

The strategic location is convenience for us to walk around to many shops and restaurant nearby and it has a nice view of the Malacca River.

I'm satisfied with my online booking through Agoda.com and the check in process was fast and amazed with the front desk service! The Hotel provided free Wifi service at every floor and even there were 2 desktop computer beside the reception for those who doesn't travel with a computer. The room that we booked was package with 2 persons breakfast.
The river view from the room was excellent!

 photo IMG_8315_zps8d3dddff.jpg
Standard room view (two single beds setting)

 photo IMG_8316_zps67441d6b.jpg
Equipped with 32" LCD TV

 photo IMG_8317_zps7f525871.jpg
And the complimentary...

The attached bathroom view...

 photo IMG_8318_zpsb42a04d5.jpg
The bathroom

 photo IMG_8319_zps7bbc4e16.jpg
Satndard bathtub

The river view from our room...

 photo IMG_8320_zpsf872b05c.jpg
View from our room...and the river cruise boat just passed by...

 photo IMG_8322_zps9fb5c1cd.jpg
The Taming Sari Revolving Tower at far...

The simple and standard breakfast was satisfied. Even there was a WiFi signal on every floor, but I counldn't get connected to internet once I linked to their Wireless Access point. Anyway, doesn't matter to me because I still have my own 3G service from the mobile phone...

I read some negative comments online about disturb by some load music from Karaoke Pub nearby this hotel, I guess we were lucky that no disturbance during our stay...

There is a Musical Fountain just next to the hotel where you can enjoy the music during the evening. Too bad, I wasn't able to take the photo due to rain...! Not only this, I planned to take the beautiful night view of the river when we back from dinner but the rain just keep falling! What a miss! I think I have to go back again...:)
If you interested on the Malacca River Cruise, there's a small private jetty (I guess) for the hotel guests and Only 3 trips per day if you get into the boat through the hotel's jetty, you can enquire the ticket and the timing from the hotel front desk.

Well, this hotel is worth second visit because of the Prime location and we were satisfied with the hotel's friendly staffs and their service.

Related post :-
Malacca (Melaka) 2 days 1 night trip - March 2013

 photo IMG_20130324_190411R_zpsfbb48e48.jpg

BEST WESTERN Wana Riverside Hotel
No. 2, Jalan Munshi Abdullah, 73420 Melaka.
Phone number: +606 289 7888 | Fax: +606 289 7999
Email: reservationsriverside@bestwestern.com.my

Location map of Best Western Wana Riverside Hotel at Malacca


blog comments powered by Disqus