"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Unique Ceiling Fan @ Lavender Cake Shop Jusco Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru.

Found this unique ceiling fan at Lavender Cake & Bistro, Jusco Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru.
It turns slow and windless, just for decoration purpose.

Feels that......it's simulate the humans process......
When it's young, it spins fast but the 'prop' is short (seems like just start to grow...)
When it's old, it rotates slow and weak but the 'prop' grew longer......
Art? I agree if you said....

Another shot with faster shuttle speed while still spinning.....

I'm having a tea break with my family. And my daughter also wonder why it's so slow and keep nagging about windless fan.......
Anyway, the area it's air-conditioned and nice environment too!





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus