"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Foods of Bukit Gambir, Muar Johor.

There are some foods I'm going to highlight here. I will not say they are superb delicious, but I say they are "Special"! That's mean you can't find the same recipe elsewhere.

Every morning (especially weekend), peoples love to have a Kopi-O (black coffee) with toasted bread in this famous coffee shop (N2°12.937' E102°39.496') located at Tmn Mulia, Bkt. Gambir.

At the same roll, but corner coffee shop (N2°12.963' E102°39.531') located at Taman Mulia, Bkt. Gambir has various hawker foods. I am the regular customer of the Bak Kut Teh & Wantan noodle.

The Bak Kut Teh serves in claypot with thick herbal soup. Worth a try! Within the same shop, the Wantan mee (noodle) is special of the noodle. I can't find elsewhere with this type of noodle. Both are resonable prices because of this small town.

There's a shop (N2°12.800' E102°39.317') ONLY selling Bak Kut Teh along the main road (just after the Police station). I rated it : Above average.

If you fell hungry during the midnight, you can try this Yap Kee Prawn mee (noodle). The shop (N2°12.688' E102°39.231') located at the back of the 7-Eleven convenience stall of Bkt Gambir. They open 6pm and close at 2 or 3 in the morning. Special recipe.


That's all I tasted before. Please let me know if there’s any other good food around this area.

Related post :-
* Bkt Gambir - 100 Years old village at Muar, Johor
* Village Life at Bkt. Gambir, Muar Johor

* Restaurant Double Lim (Assam Fish), Muar.
*
Leng Kee Bak Kut Teh, Muar, Johor
* Salty Shrimp at Panchor, Muar - Johor.





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus