"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Indonesia Restaurant at Taman Molek, Johor Bahru

Indonesia Restaurant (N1°31.724' E103°47.606') at Taman Molek, Johot Bahru.

I've heard about this restaurant long time ago about the Good Indonesia foods they serve, only till today I be able to witness it!

The cook actually from Medan, Indonesia. It's not the Sunda foods I like from Bekasi-Jakarta. But after all, the foods seems ok to me...

We order :-
1) Curry Fish Head
2) Sambal Squids
3) Fried Chicken (Village Style) - one of the Signature Dish
4) Vegetabels

Curry Fish Head

Sambal Squids

Kampung (village) Style Fried Chicken

Vegatable - one of the signature dish too!

I felt the foods are localized. It's already switch to local taste rather than Original Medan cook. Especially the Curry Fish Head is same like the local, the fried chicken was crispy....maybe the local customers can't really accept the Indonesia Medan Cook Taste.
Even it's not, but all of the foods were good!

The Damage :- MYR99.00 (For 5 adults and one child)
I feel it's reasonable, especially dining in a Air-Conditional Restaurant.

You can try if you haven't taste the Medan foods before. Most of them are spicy...

I rated : 3.5/5





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus