"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunshine Kopitiam at Taman Putri Wangsa, Ulu Tiram, Johor

Sunshine Kopitiam (N1°35.358' E103°48.451')

This is the new outlet which located the last shop at Jalan Beladau 14 of Taman Putri Wangsa. The old shop still operating at Ulu Tiram town.

Everytime I come over here, I need to wait at least 5 minutes! The shop is pack with peoples anytime (even weekday), weekend will be worst.

I like the Sambal bread, the half boiled eggs and the coffee. That's my standard order for every visit.
The 'Half Boiled Eggs' are very popular, you can see it on most of the table!

The Sambal Bread

Beside the above Sambal Bread, they also serve very good toasted bread.

My Half Boiled Eggs(serve with bowl) and coffee

They are many peoples grew together with this kopitiam since many decades ago...
If you haven't try it, do drop by if you happen in this area.





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus