"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

East Coast Park of Singapore

We were having a barbecue picnic at East Coast Park (N1°18.665' E103°57.008') of Singapore on the Saturday morning. Obviously, it's a nice place to relax yourself. So far there's no such recreation park at Johor Bahru yet!

The beach at East Coast Park of Singapore

Beside relaxing yourself and enjoy the scenic view, cyclists and roller skaters are everywhere. I really enjoy to cycling along the beach...it has total of 11.6km of bike trail, but I failed to finish the whole trail....Honestly, it's a nice place to sweat! Haha!

Cyclist & roller Skater

I love the way he hang the shoes...

I enjoy having my barbecue chicken in my hand with the greenery surrounding...I felt so peaceful....

The Greenery environment

Along the trail, there's a Campsite with washroom facility. There were quite a numbers of campers having their tents and enjoying the foods....



I was attracted by the outdoor facilities of the Singapore Outward Bound School East Coast Campus.
And I'm wondering about staying in this nice place, possible? No, I'm not the student here...

Beside this Campus, there's the Water Venture@East Coast.

The area to keep the Surfboard

Some photos of the Wind Surfers.







Beside the Windsurfing, there are also the Extreme Sport where the surfers surf on the surfboard with Parachute, they called - Kitesurfing. Below are some photos....


Kitesurfing

I continue on my cycling and shame to say....it's only 4km for the total ride! Oh! I'm so weak on exercise! Haha!
Along the way, I notice there are many peoples love fishing on this jetty. Just a rough count, easily 100 of peoples!
I check on the Malfreemaps, it called Bedok Jetty. (The total length of the jetty is about 400 meters)

Cyclists also everywhere on the jetty...

At the end of the jetty, there is a Solar panel and Windmill generator, I believe is to power up the street light at night. Make use of the natural resources. I love the idea!

I love the park very much, and also yet to explore other places along the coast. It's not easy to fully explore of the total of 11.6km East Coast Park. I need to practice my cycling frequently, hope I can finish it on my next visit. :)

Below are some others photos to share...


Are you water smart? (Signage)







MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus