"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Ranch Steak House at A'Farmosa Resort, Malacca

They are two restaurant in the Cowboy Town of A'Farmosa Resort, Malacca. One is the Chinese Food Restaurant called Huang Di Restaurant and the other called The Ranch Steak House (Western Food Restaurant). We choose the Western Food Restaurant because I LOVE Steak!

The Ranch Steak House of Cowboy Town, A'Farmosa Resort - Melaka

The ambience and atmosphere was Great when we stepped in the restaurant. Quite a  numbers of customers was there and the staffs were courteous. We like it very much!

The ambience & environment of the restaurant

The counter

The mezzanine session

Our table was exactly under this beautiful lighting...

We did our order immediately.
I got a Mushroom Soup for my daughter, my wife ordered the Grilled Chicken Chop and I had a Sirloin Steak.

The Grilled Chicken Chop with Broccoli, mash potato and corn. (MYR25.00)


The Sirloin Steak with Broccoli, Mash Potato & corn. (MYR38.00)

We were UTTERLY disappointed with the foods of this restaurant! The Chicken Chop was Tasteless if without the sauce, the Sirloin Steak also Tasteless except the sauce!! The Mushroom soup of my daughter was below average! My friend told me the reason was because of the frozen chicken & sirloin! That's make it Tasteless! Honestly, the food they serve was not justified with the Cost they charge! Frankly speaking, I don't mind to pay more for a GOOD food.
I will never come back again and will advise my friends to avoid this restaurant!

The damage was almost MYR90.00 for 2 adults and one child. (Included drinks)

Environment rated : 4/5

Food rated : 2/5

Even the nice environment inside the restaurant, doesn't mean the customers have to suffer from the bad quality and pricey food! Please improve the standard of the food and achieve a Good Image of Malacca for the Malaysia Tourism. Otherwise, the tourist will definitely pissed of by the food!

blog comments powered by Disqus