"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Four (4) Course Dinner at Thamara Cafe, Taman Bukit Indah - Johor Bahru.

We had been visiting the Thamara Cafe many times but this was our first time trying the Special Four (4) Course Dinner,  it was because my lovely wife birthday dinner...

I had discussed with the Chef - Mr Mani one day before and agree with the special arranged menu.

The First Course was the appetizer :-
Smoked Duck Breast
With orange glaze and brown jus. (For Adult)

Smoked Duck Breast


Cream Of Carrot Soup with Honey Drizzle (For kid)

This was the BEST Duck Breast I ever have before! Superb Delicious! Well Done!
I also tasted the Carrot Soup and it was Nice!
After slowly enjoying the meal for 20 minutes more...we called for the Second appetizer...

The Second Course was also an appetizer :-
Seared Tuna Slices
With trout roe on a bed of lemon and green olive pasta (For Adult)

Selection of Chicken, Salmon and Tuna Mayo on Crackers (For kid)

The Seared Tuna Slices were melted in our mouth! The taste was just match perfectly with the little spicy ingredients! I had one of the kid cracker and it was Nice! My daughter like it very much! Both were Excellent!
We took our own sweet time to finished the second meal and next will be the Main Course...I had a bad news...I'm almost Full. But I can't resist the Main Course! :)

The Main Course of the night:-
Pistachio Crusted Lamb Rack
Served with baby tomato confit, arugula leaves and cauliflower puree 
Balsamic and red wine reduction (For adult)

Pistachio Crusted Lamb Rack


Grilled Dory Fish
With tomato concasse and garlic mashed potato (For kid)

OH MY!! It was Delicious and can't describe by words! The flavorful Lamb Rack was well marinated and taste Marvelous with the Pistachio!
During this time, my daughter was totally Fulled and cannot take the Dory Fish anymore. She passed it to her cousins, and they finished in less than 5 minutes! :)

The Fourth (4th) Course - Dessert :-
Tiramisu (For all of us)

The Tiramisu

The Italian cake was Fantastic! Everyone started to grabbed the second piece after they tasted the Tiramisu of Thamara Cafe. Haha!
I'm only realized that the Tiramisu was made from biscuit since that night...

All of us were really enjoying the Four Course Dinner of that night with 2 Thumbs Up! I will definitely introduce all my friends to visit Thamara Cafe for the Four Course Dinner. But I will select the Three Course instead of Four Course next time because the portions were to much for us. :)
Please order it Two days in advance.

The Damage of the Four Course Fine Dining : MYR200.00 (For 2 adults and 1 child)
It worth for the meal!

Rated : 5/5

Related post :-
Thamara Cafe at Taman Bukit Indah - Skudai, Johor.

Thamara Cafe
14, Jalan Indah 16/7,
Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru.
Tel : +6012-7373103 / +6016-7171343

THE CAFE IS CLOSED SINCE FEBRUARY 2012, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!

Location map of Thamara Cafe


blog comments powered by Disqus