"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Street Photos of Taichung, Taipei and Yehliu - Taiwan.

Let me share some interesting photos which I took along the way in my 6 days 5 nights Taiwan trip...

The building with Full of signage

Unique super narrow building, I wonder how to get up to the 1st level...

The old man with his dog...

I like her strawberry helmet and her groves...

Don't Drink And Drive!

The petrol price of Taiwan

The LED lighting in the mirror...

We are going to NeiHu Road...

The street at Yehliu, Taiwan

The Mini Eiffel Tower on the building...

Below are the interesting Betel nut girls (槟榔妹,Pin Lang Mei) which were spotted along our way to Yehliu. (The photos taken from our van...)

It was not like those pictures which published on the internet where the girls are wearing Bikini to sell the Betel nut...:)

And follow by our Party Van which traveled with us for this 6 days 5 nights in Taiwan! You can get the phone numbers from the photo below and the driver name is : My Yew.

The Van which toured us for the Taiwan's Trip

And this Van was Full of Gadgets! You can see it from the dashboard...

The Dashboard with full of gadgets

This is my Last post for our May, 2011 Taiwan's Trip.

Related post :-
*  My Taiwan Trip on May, 2011


blog comments powered by Disqus