We selected this restaurant because of too many peoples in Foh San & Ming Court Dim Sum Restaurant!
We managed to get a table after 5 minutes waiting....I can feel that, the local peoples here really love Dim Sum very much!
Waste no time! Place our order immediately! There were so many type, so we just take one plate of every type!
Our Dim Sum as pictures below....
We can't take too many because only two of us! That's the disadvantage when having Dim Sum breakfast! Haha!
Overall, it was average...nothing much! We liked some of them, carrot cake also not bad...but the 'Siew-mai' really disappointed!
The Damage : MYR24.00 included drinks.
Price was ok but disappointed for the quality....I still prefer the Ban Hong Xiang Dim Sum at Malacca.
The area is full of Dim Sum Restaurant! I can easily spotted 4-5 restaurant when I stand at the road side! I noticed another interesting part was the foods price at Ipoh are not standardize, it will cost more during weekend and it's normal price during week day! That's really a surprise to me!
View Larger Map
Our Ipoh Trip (Aug 2009)
* New Caspian Budget Hotel at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Lou Wong Bean Sprout Chicken Rice at Ipoh, Perak. (D1)
* Ipoh Railway Station, Perak (D1)
* Tuck Kee Noodle Restuarant at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Perak Cave at Ipoh, Perak. (D2)
* The Lost World Of Tambun, Perak (D2)
* Tat Seng Salted Chicken at Ipoh, Perak (D2)
* Yee Fatt Dry Curry Noodle in Ipoh, Perak (D3)
* Yong Tau Foo under 'The Tree' in Ipoh, Perak. (D3)
MY TRIPS - Home