"We are providing individual and commercial Event Photography services to capture your precious moment within Johor Bahru.
'Email' me for more info. You can get my email by click on my profile. Thanks."




* This blog 'comment box' currently does not support Safari Browser, apologies!


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chang Keong Dim Sum at Ipoh

Chang Keong Dim Sum (N4°35.839' E101°05.149') is located along Jalan Raja Ekram. It's not far away from the junction of Jalan Leong Sin Nam & Jalan Raja Ekram where you can see the Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant.

Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant (Opposite)

We selected this restaurant because of too many peoples in Foh San & Ming Court Dim Sum Restaurant!

Chang Keong Dim Sum Restaurant

We managed to get a table after 5 minutes waiting....I can feel that, the local peoples here really love Dim Sum very much!

Waste no time! Place our order immediately! There were so many type, so we just take one plate of every type!

Busy serving customer! I Like their attitude! Seriously take care of their customers!

Our Dim Sum as pictures below....


I Love this much! But too bad, I forgot what it call...

We can't take too many because only two of us! That's the disadvantage when having Dim Sum breakfast! Haha!

Overall, it was average...nothing much! We liked some of them, carrot cake also not bad...but the 'Siew-mai' really disappointed!
The Damage : MYR24.00 included drinks.
Price was ok but disappointed for the quality....I still prefer the Ban Hong Xiang Dim Sum at Malacca.

The area is full of Dim Sum Restaurant! I can easily spotted 4-5 restaurant when I stand at the road side! I noticed another interesting part was the foods price at Ipoh are not standardize, it will cost more during weekend and it's normal price during week day! That's really a surprise to me!

Another Dim Sum Restaurant opposite Chang Keong Restaurant.



View Larger Map

Our Ipoh Trip (Aug 2009)
* New Caspian Budget Hotel at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Lou Wong Bean Sprout Chicken Rice at Ipoh, Perak. (D1)
* Ipoh Railway Station, Perak (D1)
* Tuck Kee Noodle Restuarant at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Perak Cave at Ipoh, Perak. (D2)
* The Lost World Of Tambun, Perak (D2)
* Tat Seng Salted Chicken at Ipoh, Perak (D2)
* Yee Fatt Dry Curry Noodle in Ipoh, Perak (D3)
* Yong Tau Foo under 'The Tree' in Ipoh, Perak. (D3)





MY TRIPS - Home

blog comments powered by Disqus