The Famous 'Under The Tree' Yong Tau Foo (N4°34.942' E101°05.154') is located at Jalan King of Ipoh, Perak.
There are two stalls on the both side of the tree below.....
Even we had our breakfast, but just not to miss the chance already came across here...we Eat again!
We were not sure which one to chose, but friends from Ipoh told me they are from the Same boss. So we just decide the stall on the left, because it looks more clean and spacious.
Before order, we were observing what are the popular items other customers picked. Then only we licked the same as others....haha! Our 'picks' as below....
All of them were good! But I still gotta mention that the Ipoh 'Coffee' still perfect!! The walk-in customers were non-stop while we having the Yong Tau Foo! I'm impressed! Rated : 4.5/5
Beside that, I noticed there was a stall selling noodle on the side is from Geylang Singapore?! Wah! It's travel more than 600km to here, I wondering...
After finish the Yong Tau Foo, we said 'Bye-Bye' to Ipoh and continue our journey to Cameron Highlands...
Location Map of Yong Tau Foo Under The Tree at Ipoh :-
View Larger Map
Our Ipoh Trip (Aug 2009)
* New Caspian Budget Hotel at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Lou Wong Bean Sprout Chicken Rice at Ipoh, Perak. (D1)
* Ipoh Railway Station, Perak (D1)
* Tuck Kee Noodle Restuarant at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Chang Keong Dim Sum at Ipoh (D2)
* Perak Cave at Ipoh, Perak. (D2)
* The Lost World Of Tambun, Perak (D2)
* Tat Seng Salted Chicken at Ipoh, Perak (D2)
* Yee Fatt Dry Curry Noodle in Ipoh, Perak (D3)
Cameron Highlands Trip on Sep 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
MY TRIPS - Home