We check-in to the hotel about 1pm after long drive from Johor. Once we stepped in to this hotel, we felt like walk into a Time Tunnel! The furniture of the reception and the lobby area are really antique! It's been a long time I haven't see this 'small' pieces of mosaics on the floor. That really bring me back to the 70's.....
The hotel is Well maintain and clean!
We took a room which was come with 2 King bed. The rate was MYR82.00 per day. It's reasonable! The bathroom equipped with hot & cold shower. I love this cabinet very much because of the antique look! :)
This hotel is located in the middle of the Old Town Ipoh which is walking distance to most of the restaurants we wanted to visit. Opposite of the hotel, there are 2 minimart that make us convenience for our daily needs (Business hour till midnight). I bought 2 bottles of Carlsberg which is cost only MYR11.50 per bottle, that's cheap!
The hotel also provided private parking beside it for their customers convenience.
Ipoh is a peaceful town which I felt. And the traffic was smooth even during weekend & public holiday! I Love it very much!
If you are looking for luxury stay, this is definitely not the hotel you are looking for. But if you just wanna have a comfort sleep and clean environment (like us), I will strongly recommend it! The hotel also had a Good review from the internet, 'Google' to read.
View Larger Map
Our Ipoh Trip (Aug 2009)
* Lou Wong Bean Sprout Chicken Rice at Ipoh, Perak. (D1)
* Ipoh Railway Station, Perak (D1)
* Tuck Kee Noodle Restuarant at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Chang Keong Dim Sum at Ipoh (D2)
* Perak Cave at Ipoh, Perak. (D2)
* The Lost World Of Tambun, Perak (D2)
* Tat Seng Salted Chicken at Ipoh, Perak (D2)
* Yee Fatt Dry Curry Noodle in Ipoh, Perak (D3)
* Yong Tau Foo under 'The Tree' in Ipoh, Perak. (D3)
MY TRIPS - Home