It was very crowded while we reached the restaurant, I was surprise because there was not many cars on the street of Ipoh, but....it's so crowded here! :)
we waited about 10-15 minutes to get our table ready. The orders were quite standard with other tables : Steam Chicken, Bean Sprout, Fish ball, Meat ball and Chicken knuckles. We quickly placed our order to avoid the long waiting list....
Surprisingly, the meal serve in 5 minutes!! I'm impressed!
Overall, I give double thumbs up for the meal! The Bean Sprout was so juicy! Fish & Meat Ball was delicious! Chicken Knuckles was Good! Especially the chicken was excellent!
The feeling was different when you first bite on the chicken, I can't taste it other place within Malaysia. I Love it very much! It might because of the local weather...
Damage : MYR16.00 (included drinks for 2 adults and one kid)
Rated : 4.5/5
The attitude of the employee in this restaurant also impressed us very much! No matter how crowded the place is, the meal will be serve in few minutes.
The night crowd was double from the day time!
We wanted to try the opposite Ong Kee Bean Sprout Chicken (only open at night) too, but there's no enough space in our stomach....definitely will try it in our next visit.
View Larger Map
Our Ipoh Trip (Aug 2009)
* New Caspian Budget Hotel at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Ipoh Railway Station, Perak (D1)
* Tuck Kee Noodle Restuarant at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Chang Keong Dim Sum at Ipoh (D2)
* Perak Cave at Ipoh, Perak. (D2)
* The Lost World Of Tambun, Perak (D2)
* Tat Seng Salted Chicken at Ipoh, Perak (D2)
* Yee Fatt Dry Curry Noodle in Ipoh, Perak (D3)
* Yong Tau Foo under 'The Tree' in Ipoh, Perak. (D3)
MY TRIPS - Home