While we walked in to the area, I saw most of the customers were having their Dry Curry Noodle! The situation told me that it's must be Good! So we just placed our order...
I noticed they also serve this Special Egg called - Wu Yi Egg Tea. Without hesitation, we ordered it too! :)
And...of course with a cup of Ipoh Coffee! I wonder why the coffee is so nice that I never taste it at Johor Bahru. Almost all the Simple coffee shop also serving this good aroma coffee.
The curry noodle was marvellous! The Egg had a strange taste but it's good. Overall, I rated : 4.5/5.
Try it if you happen to be this area...
View Larger Map
Our Ipoh Trip (Aug 2009)
* New Caspian Budget Hotel at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Lou Wong Bean Sprout Chicken Rice at Ipoh, Perak. (D1)
* Ipoh Railway Station, Perak (D1)
* Tuck Kee Noodle Restuarant at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Chang Keong Dim Sum at Ipoh (D2)
* Perak Cave at Ipoh, Perak. (D2)
* The Lost World Of Tambun, Perak (D2)
* Tat Seng Salted Chicken at Ipoh, Perak (D2)
* Yong Tau Foo under 'The Tree' in Ipoh, Perak. (D3)
MY TRIPS - Home