My wife bought one whole chicken for MYR12.00 and we gonna enjoy it in the hotel room! Haha!
The chicken was well cooked with the herbal and tasted delicious! You can easily 'tear' the chicken slice by slice. The salted taste was every part of the chicken, and it was No Fat at all!
I love it! Maybe because we can't easily buy it at Johor Bahru...
With the price we paid, I rated 4/5.
There are many other Salted chicken beside Tat Seng, if you be able to taste the rest...hope you don't mind to let me know which is the Best? Thanks.
We didn't really go anywhere on the second night at Ipoh. Just wanna have a good rest to drive to Cameron Highlands tomorrow. So we just have a walk at the Night Market along Jalan Dato Tahwil Azar, and it's was nothing interesting about the night market...
We were having our dinner at this Hill Top Cafe (N4°35.522' E101°05.182'), which was some sort of Chinese Food Court. I ordered my favorite - Jawa Mee (noodle).
The noodle was not bad, but not as good as those selling at Penang.
Our Ipoh Trip (Aug 2009)
* New Caspian Budget Hotel at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Lou Wong Bean Sprout Chicken Rice at Ipoh, Perak. (D1)
* Ipoh Railway Station, Perak (D1)
* Tuck Kee Noodle Restuarant at Ipoh, Perak (D1)
* Chang Keong Dim Sum at Ipoh (D2)
* Perak Cave at Ipoh, Perak. (D2)
* The Lost World Of Tambun, Perak (D2)
* Yee Fatt Dry Curry Noodle in Ipoh, Perak (D3)
* Yong Tau Foo under 'The Tree' in Ipoh, Perak. (D3)
MY TRIPS - Home