The environment of the Restaurant was clean and the staffs were friendly.
This was our first complimentary dinner from the hotel. The menu had been fixed, and we just wait for the meals to serve...
Below are the photos of the meals.
Honestly, all the foods were serve in quite big portion and it's delicious! Especially the chicken, we love it very much! We love to dining in the cool weather! We would like to say 'Thank You Very Much!' to Mr Bharath and his staffs! You guys made our wonderful evening!
Foods rated : 4.5/5
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* The Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands (September 2009) , Pahang (D2)
* Mount (Gunung) Brinchang Lookout Tower, Cameron Highlands - Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* The Time Tunnel Musuem of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Lunch at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
* Traveler Pub and Bistro at Tanah Rata of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
MY TRIPS - Home