After Mossy Forest, we visit this tower which is located just before the Telecom Communication Building at Mount Brinchang. It's situated at the 2032 meter above sea level.
We were quite fortunate because of the Good weather that day, and we be able to see Ipoh Town on top of the Tower.
"The Titiwangsa Mountains range starts starts in the north as a continuation of the Phuket mountain range in Southern Thailand, running approximately southeast and ends in the south near Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. The highest elevation is the 2,183 m (7,162 ft) Gunung Korbu." For more info, please visit Wikipedia.
Another view from the tower, are few Telecommunication Tower with Full of antenna.
We spent about 45 minutes there and continue our journey to the Time Tunnel Musuem.
My Cameron Highlands Trip - September 2009
* Rosa Passadena Hotel at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* Tanah Rata Town of Cameron Highlands 2009 (D1)
* Dinner at Rosa Passadena Hotel - Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D1)
* The Mossy Forest of Cameron Highlands (September 2009) , Pahang (D2)
* The Sungai Palas BOH Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* The Time Tunnel Musuem of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Lunch at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Mr Nachimuthu's Strawberry Farm at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D2)
* Big Red Strawberry Farm of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* Bala's Holiday Chalet at Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2) - Bad impression
* Traveler Pub and Bistro at Tanah Rata of Cameron Highlands, Pahang (D2)
* The Morning Fruits & Vegetables Market at Brinchang, Cameron Highlands (D3)
MY TRIPS - Home